Duration: 5 Hours
Start Location: Crocodile Bridge Gate, Kruger National Park
Departure Times: 5pm
Dropoff Time: 10pm (approximately)
Dress: Comfortable outdoor ware, bring a warm jacket for later in the evening.
Fitness Level: Safe for any level of fitness. Not suitable for children between two and seven.
Pack: Camera, warm jacket or sweater
– Night Drive through Big Five territory
– Three course braai
– Food and drinks included
17:00 — Meet at Crocodile Bridge Gate
– Meet your experienced rangers at Crocodile Bridge, where you leave your car for an open vehicle.
17:00 – 20:00 — Sunset and Night Drive
– A sunset drive in Kruger National Park, with great opportunities to see the abundance of wildlife, including the Big Five.
20:00 – 21:30 — Bush Braai
– Enjoy a three course meal cooked on an open fire.
21:30 – 22:00 — Drive back to Crocodile Bridge Gate
– The drive back is another opportunity to view wildlife. Big Five sightings may delay our arrival at Crocodile Bridge.